To help us provide the best possible education for your child, your involvement as parents is welcomed and encouraged. Here are just a few ways you can help us to support your child at home:
- Talk with your child about school (highlighting the positive aspects).
- Ensure your child is happy at school.
- Read to/with your child regularly or encourage them to read independently for pleasure.
- Speak to your child's teacher about issues if they arise
- Read the newsletters to remain informed about things that are happening at school.
At Holy Family, we see ourselves as one big family and encourage families to get involved in any way they can. Whether it be through regular reading with children in the classroom or helping out with an excursion or the Fete, any help you can offer is greatly appreciated. All volunteers must have a current Working With Vulnerable People Card and comply with the school's volunteer's policy.
Below are just a few ways you can become involved with Holy Family:
- Classroom help
- Athletics Carnival
- Swimming Carnival
- Cross country Carnival
- Coach a school sporting team
- Manage a school sporting team
- School Banking
- Book Club
- School Excursions and Camps
- Mother's Day Breakfast
- Father's Day afternoon tea
- Grandparents and Special person's Day
- Parent Network Representative
- Care Meals
If you would like to become involved either contact your child's classroom teacher or the school's Parent Ambassador Antoinette McBride.